This is a demo of the Toggle Post Filter with sample posts. We also have other demos where you find more layouts. Check out the overview page.
• menu layout: wide
• theme: light
• body layout: masonry
• operator: “IN AND” (at least one tag matches from each group)
• text search: enabled, triggered on Enter or after changes
• post template: image card
• The “persistent filter” remembers for 60 minutes, which filters you selected and which post you clicked.
• We also used the “static taxonomy” parameter with a category to show only recipes.
• Tags (toggles) were sorted by their descriptions where we used numbers to set a custom order.
• The reset button is a standard WordPress Gutenberg button block with the CSS class tg_dpf_toggle_reset_button.
• Search for a key word. Or search for a key word starting with a dash to exclude that word.
• Use tags from the same group to get more results. Add tags from another group to narrow down the result.
• Use the left/right cursor keys to flip through pages.
• Click through to a post and return to the list to continue where you left off.
Need to see it on your site? Start a 7-day free trial!
Try the premium version with all features. No risk. Cancel anytime.