This is a demo of the Toggle Post Filter with sample posts. We also have other demos where you find more layouts. Check out the overview page.
• menu layout: slider left with tags
• body (posts) layout: masonry
• theme: light
• operator: “IN AND” (at least one tag matches from each group)
• text search: enabled, triggered on Enter or after changes
• We show all posts if no filter is selected.
• post template: custom template, without date and author
• The “persistent filter” remembers for 60 minutes, which filters you selected and which post you clicked.
• We also used the “static taxonomy” parameter with a category to show only language courses.
• Tags (toggles) were sorted by their descriptions where we used numbers to set a custom order.
• The slider width is 500px.
• Pagination (pager) set for top and bottom.
• We also used buttons to open the filter and to reset the filter.
• Search for a key word. Or search for a key word starting with a dash to exclude that word.
• Use tags from the same group to get more results. Add tags from another group to narrow down the result.
• Click through to a post and return to the list to continue where you left off.
• Use the cursor key to flip through the pages.
Search a course
Need to see it on your site? Start a 7-day free trial!
Try the premium version with all features. No risk. Cancel anytime.